After fixing the quite pressing matter of blocking first-block hash-calculations, 0.1 Release Candidate 1 is now tagged and built.
Unless any more bugs fixable without major restructuring is found, this means 0.1 is soon imminent and work on 0.2 will begin.
Targets for 0.2 will be picked from this list. Most likely to see the light of day is:
* Connection authentication
* Rewritten Asynchrynous Core
* Reference-counted asset-handles for deterministic use.
* Fine-grained HashTree-verification
* Python-bindings (Enables nice GUI:s etc. to be built on top)
* Linked Source-assets
* Management Protocol
* ... probably many other things, depending on demand.
Much to look forward too, but for now, please test and enjoy RC1.